javascript:void(0)
总浏览人数 今日浏览人数

Followers

2011.01.16 2.10pm 开始计时 ♥

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010 !

New Happy Year 2011!!




hmm.
Actually don't what can i write.i was think around..

In 2010, it was a meaningful and unforgettable days for me..
every step that i go everyday that i cross..
i hv never give up and forget that what do i learned..
hehes

Between, i got knew many new friends..
its was so amazing for me..avtivities, hang-gai, trip, yam cha..
haha
im super appreciate to my family and friends that who a drop a piece of memory to me..
accompany every step that we are every moment that we have..^^

31 dec is a date for me & my best friend ABBY knew eachother for 4st year anniversary..
hehes,time is running so fast..
feel just like strolling a field that where we have happening something
happy,
sad,
excite,
and bore...

I believe the things we happened is always staying the field we strolled :)
what do i say for last word to 2010 is..

Thank you^^






No comments:

Post a Comment